RESINAS OLOT, S.L. is a leading manufacturer in the design, production and marketing of products for large-scale distribution, design furniture, hotel and catering items, accessories for the office and infrastructures through its brands, RESOL GARDEN, RESOL CONTRACT, BARCELONA Dd, VILAGRASA, INDECASA and ARENAS.
PLASFUR, S.A. is a manufacturer of thermoplastic injection moulding, assembly and finishes.
The management of RESOL (Resinas Olot S.L. and Plasfur S.A.), aware of the importance of meeting the needs and expectations of our customers and all other relevant stakeholders, has implemented and maintains an integrated Quality and Environmental Management System in the organisation through the following basic principles:
– Achieving full customer satisfaction through the constant innovation of products, to achieve the highest functionality, with a high level of design and quality and at affordable prices.
– Continuously improving the effectiveness of the Quality and Environmental Management System by reviewing the established objectives and goals.
– Training all employees to achieve greater efficiency in their work, promoting a positive environment of development and involvement.
– Meeting customer needs and requirements in a sustainable manner, working with a rational use of resources and following principles to implement actions aimed at preventing pollution.
– Complying with the current legislation applicable to all its processes.
To ensure compliance with the points defined, the Management:
– Communicates and implements the policy among all of the people working in the organisation.
– Establishes and facilitates the resources necessary to achieve the objectives set.
– Ensures commitment to the policy in order to be an example of excellence in service.
Les Preses, 15 January 2018.
Joan Traveria Rovira